• Surface: 25g non woven fabric
• Second layer: 20g BFE 99 filter material
• Inner layer: 25g PP non woven fabric
Approvals and Standards
• EU Standard: EN14683:2019 type IIR
• License for the manufacturing of industrial products
• 2 years
• Used to protect against particulate matter generated during processing such as grinding, sanding, cleaning, sawing, bagging, or processing of ore, coal, iron ore, flour, metal, wood, pollen, and certain other materials.
• Humidity<80%, well-ventilated and clean indoor environment without corrosive gas
Country of Origin
• Made in China
Surgical face mask
Y1-A EO sterilized
This product complies with the requirements of EU Regulation (EU) 2016/425 for Personal Protective Equipment and meets the requirements of European standard EN 149:2001+A1:2009. At the same time, it complies with the requirements of EU Regulation (EU) MDD 93/42/EEC on medical devices and meets the requirements of European Standard EN 14683-2019+AC:2019.
The mask must be selected properly for intended application. An individual risk assessment must be evaluated. Check the respirator that is undamaged with no visible defects. Check the expiry date that has not been reached (see the packaging). Check the protection class that is appropriate for the product used and its concentration. Do not use the mask if a defect is present or the expiry date has been exceeded. Failure to follow all instructions and limitations could seriously reduce the effectiveness of this particle filtering half mask and could lead to illness, injury or death. A properly selected respirator is essential, before occupational use, the wearer must be trained by the employer in the correct use of the respirator in accordance with applicable safety and health standards.
This product is limited to surgical operations and other medical environment where infectious agents are transmitted from staff to patients. The barrier should also be effective in reducing oral and nostril discharge of infectious substances from asymptomatic carriers or clinically symptomatic patients and in protecting against solid and liquid aerosols in other environments.
1. Hold the mask in hand with the nose clip up. Allow head harness to hang freely.
2. Position the mask under the chin covering mouth and nose.
3. Pull the head harness over the head and position behind head, adjust the length of head harness with adjustable buckle to feel as comfortable as possible.
4. Press soft nose clip to conform snugly around the nose.
5. To check fit, cup both hands over the mask and exhale vigorously. If air flows around nose, tighten the nose clip. If air leaks around the edge, reposition the head harness for better fit. Re-check the seal and repeat the procedure until the mask is sealed properly.